SINCE 1918 WE LOOK TO THE FUTURE
Industrie Chimiche Forestali S.p.A. is a prominent operator in the design, manufacture and trading of adhesives and high-tech fabrics primarily in the following markets: footwear & leather goods, automotive accessories and packaging.
In all of the sectors indicated above the Company operates at both the national and international level, also through its subsidiary Forestali de Mexico S.A., operating mainly in the Mexican market.
ICF has about 165 employees (as of April 01, 2023) and carries out its own production at the plant in Marcallo con Casone (MI) and in Robecchetto con Induno (MI).
In 2022 ICF produced and marketed over 16,500 tonnes of adhesives and over 5,6 million metres of high-tech fabrics.
The turnover achieved by ICF as at 31 December 2022 was more than €88,000.000. 40% is made in Italy, the remaining 60% distributed in various Countries outside the national boundaries.
In 2021 ICF acquires Morel, a historic company in Milan that designs and manufactures technical fabrics for footwear and leather goods.
In 2023 ICF acquires Tessitura Langè, a historic company in Lombardy that refines cotton fabrics for packaging and industrial applications.
Industrie Chimiche Forestali S.p.A. operates at international level producing and marketing its products under five separate brands: Forestali, ABC, Durabond, Morel and Tessitura Langè.